It’s a Wild, IT World Out There…
And, we are thriving in it phenomenally!
The Indian industry of Information Technology has gone through a huge transformation in the recent past, gaining experience, maturity and growing constantly to compete with the global competitors. Today, the country is the most favoured IT destination in the entire world.
Knowing, understanding and meeting the demands of this scenario have always been a big challenge. At Lee & Nee Software (Exports) Ltd, we understand the enormity of this change and deliver work accordingly.
What is Advantage India?
- The country has the world’s largest democracy and a member of WTO.
- Within the next 3-5 years, the country is set to beat China and become the fastest growing economy, benefited by demographic dividend and with 9-10% growth (Morgan Stanley).
- IT services exports in 2014-15 likely to rise up to about $99 billion, and to about $300 billion by 2020 (NASSCOM).
- Investor-friendly policies.
- Incentive-based schemes.
- Low cost of labour.
- Skilled manpower with a significant English-speaking population.
- Working population is likely to grow from 58 % in 2001 to over 64% by 2021.
- Market potential.
- Simplification in tax structures and reduction in import tariffs.
- Sturdy financial institutions and banking.
It is interesting how the big players in the global industry are willing to outsource their operations to India. The country has almost become synonymous with outsourcing. The reason is simple – India is a huge, brimming hub of adept human resources and holds the largest number of graduates in the entire world. It is this very strong talent pool, which makes the country, the ultimate IT and outsourcing destination.
To sum it up, India has:
- Great Infrastructure
- Skilled Workforce
- Expertise in New Technologies
- Process Quality Focus
- Excellent Incentives
- Cost Effective Solution
Why Lee & Nee Softwares (Exports) Ltd?
We are a leading IT services company in India, offering business value to clients all over the globe. Be it IT outsourcing to web design & development, mobile apps development, digital marketing and medical transcription, we believe each project arrives with its own set of unique demands, and therefore, extend our strategic partnership for managing intricate business processes.
- We assist you in cost saving, and offer you first-class processes, technology and practices that help in taking your organisation to a position of competitive advantage.
- We show you a way to promote your business, increase income and enhance operational productivity in a cost-effective manner.
- Our actions are of Strategic Value.
- We assist in Business Transformation.
- We help in improving Business Intelligence Performance.
- We deliver the Best Results and are backed by Powerful Testimonials.
- Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Employee Preference at LNSEL:
We choose the best from the lot in keeping with a candidate’s:
- Qualifications and Capabilities.
- Technical Expertise.
- Quality of Work
- Linguistic Capabilities
- Work Ethics
We are thankful to LNSEL for good customer support. Looking forward for future long term association.
I am blessed to have Lee and Nee as our Support team, whenever there has been a problem with the SAP implementation, they have never said that something will not work. They have a very problem-solving mindset. They have always assured and helped us in SAP helping us in any aspect. I am thankful that Lee & Nee has been our support partner.
I got my company's website developed through Lee & Nee software. The team handled the project very professionally and did an excellent job. I highly recommend their services to everyone.
It was a delight to work with you and the team at LNSEL. Thank you for hand-holding us and guiding us to create our first website. Look forward to more collaborations in future.
It has been a pleasure to work with Lee & Nee Softwares (Exports) Ltd. and the assigned team on two of our Caring Minds Projects: https://caringminds.co.in/ and https://minubudhia.com/ We would like to thank Mrs. Sudarshana Banerjee, our point of contact for the seamless way in which she co-ordinated the projects.
Proud to announce the launch of our new revamped ZENERA website by Mr. Mahesh Gupta of Lee & Nee Softwares! They have worked endlessly putting in excellent effort with awesome professionalism and created a product which is getting rave reviews all around!
I am Arup Chatterjee from anytimeneeds.com , your one stop solution to your grocery needs . We had a requirement to put an ERP system for our Grocery business to take care of Stock , invoicing and Accounts . I contacted Mr Mahesh Gupta for implementing the ERP system and he promptly send his person to understand our requirement and timeline . The prices were very reasonable and we have already implemented the system from this financial year . It was a pleasure to have met him in this platform and wish him all the best for the future .
I must say that from the very beginning Sudarsana and the entire team were very attentive, focused on the work in hand and most importantly. Always quick to respond.
The project was delivered in a timely manner – and both myself and my client are more than happy with the end result.
I would be hopeful that this is but the first of many projects that we will work on together, and I would like to sincerely thank Mahesh, Rimpa, Sudarsana and the entire team at Lee & Nee for a job well done.
“We have been working with LNSEL for about 2 years now, and the support is great and the team is always there when we needed them. We’ll definitely be back for future projects as we continue to expand."
“We have used Lee Nee for a number of projects now. We have worked with other outsource developers but Lee Nee’s range of knowledge and experience combined with really good communications, quick response times and excellent problem solving make these guys stand out. Most importantly they are clearly committed to building long term relationships which comes through in their determination to see a project right through to a satisfactory conclusion - which more often than not means going the extra mile.”