Case Study For Haldia Water
(Swach Environment Private Limited)
About the company
Haldia Water Swach is a holistic water and waste water and Environmental infrastructure developer company in India. The Management team of Swach and its SPVs drives for excellence in PPP projects across EPC, O&M expertise of 24×7 and dedicated Industrial supply.
Challenges they have been facing before taking SAP B1:
- Working on 3 independent systems (HO and Haldia Tally system & Billing Software) leading to a month end consolidation.
- No Online Management Information System and lack of timely data
- Manual tracking of input material bulk orders.
- All manual Indent, PO/WO, Bill booking and payment. No end to end linkage leading to confusion and unsatisfied stakeholders.
- Delayed or lack of reconciliation with vendors.
- Manual entry in billing software for customer invoice generation.
Solutions they got after getting SAP B1:
- Setting up SOPs
- Setting up input and output norms
- Timely closure of account / periodic closure
- Benchmarking of plant and equipment
- Stock Accounting System
- MIS for production, chemical , power , manpower
- Setting up proper attendance and over time monitoring system
- Setting up vendor database
- Equipment health monitoring and record of mean time between failure.
“A systematic management with a proper ERP was a much needed thing for our business. LNSEL’s team of young managers & developers helped us from planning to implementation of SAP B1 with a proactive approach. We are really thankful to them.”
-Mr. Sourav Daspatnaik
Swach Environment Private Limited
At Lee & Nee Softwares (Exports), we can be one of your most trusted SAP partner companies in India. We help companies achieve their objectives by applying business processes and information technology to their business, and leveraging our strong alliance and joint development initiatives with SAP. Bristling with multifarious technicians, we, at LNSEL, feel proud to provide the best ERP solutions to small and medium business enterprises.