Why Choose LNSEL as your SAP B1 Solution Partner?
We are most trusted ERP company in India having 20+ years of experience in SAP Business One vertical.
Why SAP Business One is perfect for your business growth?
8 Reasons Why You Need a
SAP B1 Solution/Implementation Partner to Help Grow Your Business
Make your business run easier with SAP Business One
The ERP solution provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operations.
The stock capabilities of SAP Business One enable users to accurately manage inbound and outbound shipments, item master information as well as price lists.
It records every sales opportunity across the customer lifecycle, from lead identification, through discovery, qualification, proposal, closure, and after-sale service and support.
The ERP software provides your business with the tools that it needs to handle its entire procurement process, including orders, receipts, invoices, and payments.
SAP Business One provides all the tools to help efficiently manage your entire sales process and customer lifecycle. From quotes to orders to deliveries to invoices, it easily manages the whole order-to-payment process.
The service management capabilities help service departments provide support for service operations, service contract management, service planning, tracking of customer interaction, activities, and customer support.
It offers extensive integrated reporting tools to create business, accounting, warehouse, financial reports, account statements, and customized reports. Reports can be exported to a variety of different formats including Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® Word® and PDF.
SAP Business One offers a simple yet powerful planning system that helps production planners or buyers schedule and manage items for production or purchasing based on a variety of criteria.
- Accounting – automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets and monitor project costs.
- Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
- Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
- Sales and opportunity management – track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing.
- Marketing campaign management – create, manage, and analyze marketing activities.
- Customer management – store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook.
- Service management – manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
- Reporting and analysis – create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasti.
- Mobilize your sales team – manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
- Procurement – create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
- Master data management – manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve realtime synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
- Process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your mat
- Easier, up-to-date reporting – generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
- Warehouse and inventory management – manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
- Bin location management – manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
- Goods receipt and issue control – record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
- Production and material requirements planning – create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
- Efficient reporting – generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
- Report creation and customization – access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
- Interactive analysis – use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see your business from new angles.
- Intuitive tools – drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts.
- Analytics plus pre-defined – KPIs (key performance indicators) help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees
- Enhance your reports – with powerful visualizations by integrating SAP Lumira for SAP Business One.
Together with the fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports for SAP Business One you can create dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas. Intuitive, interactive drill-down functionality helps you get answers to your most pressing questions. Employees can address customer needs faster, and managers can accurately track revenues, costs, and cash flow to assess performance and take quick corrective action.
For even faster information access, the SAP HANA version for SAP Business One provides powerful analytics in real time, making it easier for users to search SAP Business One for the information you need and create standard or ad hoc reports in a moment.