SAP Business One designed for all your small and midsize company’s needs
Whatever your business we’ve got you covered
- Production planning
- Business Intelligence
- Analytics and reporting
- Financial management
- Sales and customer management
- Purchasing and inventory control
SAP Business One is a single, integrated solution that provides clear visibility into your entire business and complete controlover every aspect of your operations. It captures all critical business information for immediate access and use companywide. Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, it delivers what you need to manage your key business areas.
Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind. Whether it’s deployed on premise or in the cloud, you can access SAP Business One at anytime, anywhere via any mobile device. And because SAP Business One runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL server platforms, you can choose the one that suits your business best.
What’s more, your employees can start using it from day one. As your business grows, you can customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs.
The LNSEL experience:
At Lee & Nee (an ERP Company in Kolkata), we can be one of your most trusted SAP partner companies in India. We help companies achieve their objectives by applying business processes and information technology to their business, and leveraging our strong alliance and joint development initiatives with SAP. Bristling with multifarious technicians, we, at LNSEL, feel proud to provide the best ERP solutions to small and medium business enterprises.
Being highly experienced SAP partners in India, the skilful specialists of our company leave no stone unturned to satisfy you with the exact panacea you want. Mainly formulated for moderate ventures, SAP business one has turned out to be a well known formula for yielding business resolutions to variegated organizations. We understand your requirement and dispense excellent answers to help you in the sphere of Finance, Operation and Human Resources.
Why choose us?
- Because we employ highly experienced consultants.
- Because we provide ERP solutions to customers belonging to a plethora of core verticals.
- Because we have deep domain expertise of overall business processes.
- Because our experience lies in customizing the SAP ERP solution as per a client’s requirements.
- Because we can assure a 100% business conversion for clients to increase profit and growth.
The many functions of SAP Business One:
Sales and customer
- Accounting – automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
- Simplified – management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry.
- Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
- Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
- Sales and opportunity management – track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing.
- Marketing campaign management – create, manage, and analyze marketing activities.
- Customer management – store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook
- Service management – manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
- Reporting and analysis – create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasti
- Mobilize your sales team – manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
- Procurement – create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
- Master data management – manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve realtime synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
- Process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your mat
- Easier, up-to-date reporting – generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
- Warehouse and inventory management – manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
- Bin location management – manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
- Goods receipt and issue control – record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
- Production and material requirements planning create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
- Efficient reporting – generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
- Report creation and customization – access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
- Interactive analysis – use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see your business from new angles.
- Intuitive tools – drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts.
- Analytics plus pre-defined KPIs (key performance indicators) help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees
- Enhance your reports with powerful visualizations by integrating SAP Lumira for SAP Business One.
Together with the fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports for SAP Business One you can create dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas. Intuitive, interactive drill-down functionality helps you get answers to your most pressing questions. Employees can address customer needs faster, and managers can accurately track revenues, costs, and cash flow to assess performance and take quick corrective action.
For even faster information access, the SAP HANA version for SAP Business One provides powerful analytics in real time, making it easier for users to search SAP Business One for the information you need and create standard or ad hoc reports in a moment.
Find an industry-specific solution for your expanding business
Take advantage of the extensive industry functionality, best practices, and processes built into SAP Business One. And as your business grows, you can extend SAP Business One to meet your specific business and industry challenges using the SAP Business One studio, software development kit, or any of over 500 add-on solutions built by our partners.
Align every aspect of your operations to the needs of modern consumers – with SAP Business One software for the consumer products industry. Anticipate, plan, and manage demand – and deliver the consumer goods and products shoppers crave.
Industrial Machinery and Components
Meet customer demand and develop new revenue streams with SAP Business One for the industrial manufacturing industry. Shrink supply chain costs, accelerate cycle times, minimise scrap and re-work – and ultimately speed time to profit.
Deliver consistent, high-value services to your clients with SAP Business One software for professional services and consulting firms. Establish a repeatable process for service delivery – and improve resource planning, project management, billing, and more.
Give consumers the products, information, and personalised shopping experiences they want – across any channel – with SAP Business One for retail. Harness real-time customer and POS insights, engage shoppers, and optimise everything from merchandising to your supply chain.
Proactively meet customer and supplier demand with SAP Business One for wholesale distribution. Improve everything from demand planning to inventory and supply chain management – and run flexible, tightly integrated processes to achieve operational excellence.
LNSEL specialises in providing the best SAP ERP Solution in Kolkata which includes all the aspects required to run your business. It assists in full-fledged business function management covering financials, sales, customers, inventory, and operations. Its straightforwardness and quick-installation makes it an easy to apply system software for every business. Do you want to have it in your organisation, too? If yes, then contact us now!