Leather or tanner is quite conservative by nature but their characteristics change when the parameters of processing are altered. Though this character of leather is quite tough to handle and makes leather goods manufacturing complicated, this is not the only challenge the leather industry has to face. The industry has to face numerous hurdles with regards to calculation, implementation and generation of reports. This is exactly where the leather ERP and inventory management software comes to the aid.
About The Leather Industry
The Leather Industry holds a very prominent position in India. It provides employment to millions of people and has a high annual turnover. Numerous leather products are exported to various parts of the world which helps the industry gain huge momentum. The sector is expected to make much export growth and generate more employment opportunities in the next few years. This is why the focus of everyone associated with this industry is on overcoming the challenges faced by them.
Few Challenges Faced By The Industry
Whether the company is engaged in manufacturing leather garments, gloves, tannery or footwear, they have to strictly follow various requirements as far as delivery, accuracy, timelines, promptness of information and quality are concerned. Few other challenges they face are as follows,
- Calculate landing cost and an average cost
- BOM formulae generation
- Calculate the total cost of manufacturing
- Implement sales and purchase in the process flow
- View all the order cost together
- Consider numerous variants before implementing the Bill of Material
- Quality management of leather
- Tanning process implementation
- Calculate the appropriate rate of converting raw leather
Top 7 Benefits Offered By Leather ERP & Inventory Management Software
- Craft efficient production plans and stock-based planning
- Easily control the inflow of raw materials and outflow of leather products
- Record stock in more than one unit to help users
- Select material based on width, size and design
- Follow a reliable prototyping and quote system
- Calculate the estimate costs depending on the needs of your business
- Track goods which have been rejected across factories.
Ready To Invest In The Right Software?
Since a leather ERP and inventory management can offer so many benefits, it’s time you start looking for a reliable ERP software development company offering the software at affordable prices and overcoming the challenges faced by the leather industry will become easier.