If you want to run a successful business, it’s very important that you understand the computer networks in a better way. It will not only help you get a full synopsis of the applications running on the system, but will also assist you in flourishing your business in a flawless way. Integrating all the individual department functions into a solo software application, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) slots in all the practical systems together, so that the important functions of the business organization is managed in an excellent way and the systems include purchasing, finance, human resources, accounting, inventory, marketing, planning, sales etc.
The fact that ERP solutions can run on different network configurations and computer hardware including “cloud-based” software as well as client server has made it a highly hankered after choice in every business organization and numbers of business owners have also been seen to take recourse to this impeccable strategy. ERP solutions are generally known to use a common database to grasp various information from different business orders that, in turn, is attainable by variegated other users. To manage a business enterprise’s multifarious applications as well as functions within an integrated database management system is one of the finest benefits of ERP implementation.
With the rapid advancement of technology, the use of two-tier Enterprise Resource Planning has increased to a significant level. This system is generally used by multifarious companies only due to the fact that it enables one to run two integrated ERP systems at the same time. Variegated researches have been conducted and it is found that Two-tier ERP software is best applicable to those companies that have more than one site or have numbers of geographical locations to cover. When one system is highly effective at the corporate level, the other system is best to use at subsidiary level.
The benefits of Two-tier ERP system are as follows:
- Due to the fact that ERP system is easily adaptable, you can easily make variegated changes to the software as per the need of your organization.
- It helps the entire business organization to work under a coherent system where you can get an easy access to all the important information that is required to maintain the good status of the enterprise.
- An effective ERP system reduces the cost of operation to a significant level.
- By enhancing the underlying processes, Two-tier ERP system improves the data-quality to a great extent.
- With improved procurement and inventory, ERP system helps the organization work under a better supply chain.
At last, with the help of Two-tier ERP system, you can easily optimize the back office processes that happen to be operated under a different business model which has no good connection with the main company. In some cases, special concerns are needed for the ERP structure and specialists are required to understand the basic fundamentals of the whole procedure in a flawless way, so that the entire business operation is managed in exactly the same way it needs to be.